Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Cheats
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water is the newest version of Card Jitsu on Club Penguin, and has now become the most popular. Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water was released in late November of 2010, about a year after Card-Jitsu Fire was released. Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Water is a little bit more difficult to learn, but gets really easy once you get the hang of it! On this page, I will be showing you how to play Card-Jitsu Water on Club Penguin and how to win matches of Card-Jitsu Water. First off, to access the Water Dojo, you must first be a Fire Ninja and a regular Ninja. To learn more about those, see my Club Penguin Ninja Cheats page.
Starting off Card-Jitsu Water is just like from 2009 (if you played Club Penguin when Card-Jitsu Fire was released.) Once you are both a regular Ninja and a Fire Ninja, go to the Flying Flippers Emporium and click on the stone with the water logo on it. You will now be able to enter the Water Dojo on Club Penguin.
Now that you have entered into the Water Dojo, you can start playing Card-Jitsu Water! To start off, go up to Sensei and start talking to him.
He will eventually give you a starter deck that will be added into your inventory. This starter deck will allow you to play with more cards without having to pay money for Card-Jitsu Cards. Alright, now that I have explained how to access Card-Jitsu Water and where to start, I will now explain all of the details of how to play, win, and how to unlock more Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Codes. This page is divided up into different sections, so you can skip to a certain section if you would like.
How to Play Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water
1. At the start, you will see stones in front of you with elements.
2. Look for cards at the bottom of your screen that beat the element on a stone.
3. Once you have chosen the card, click on the stone that the card beats.
As you see in the picture right above, I have a Water card. As most of you already know, Water beats Fire. Since I have a Fire stone in front of me, I can pick the water card and use it to beat the stone. Once you have beat the element on a stone, click on the stone so that you can jump ahead! Your goal is to be the first penguin to beat all of the stones in your path and reach the gong.
How to Win Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water
To win a game of Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water, you must be the first penguin to reach the gong. To reach the gong you need to be fast at clearing stones. Here are some techniques that will help you reach the gong faster in Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water.
- Try looking at your cards first, because you must always choose a card before choosing a stone. I would not recommend choosing a card before looking at your stones, though, because you might not have a stone that gets beaten by the card that you have chosen!
- Some stones have more of an amount of an element than others. If you notice that the size of the element on a stone is larger than normal, try picking with a higher number that beats it. If not, you will have to use more than one card to beat that stone, and that can really take up a lot of time.
- Also, in the picture above, you will see stones that do not have an element on them. Some of these stones will end up in front of you as you go on. This happens when another penguin that is in front of you clears the stone. Once the stone is cleared and he jumps to another one, it is open to anybody else. This strategy can be used if you are losing in a game of Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water, because it can at least get you to 2nd place.