Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Fire Cheats
Card-Jitsu Fire is the second version of Card-Jitsu that arrived in 2009. Card-Jitsu Fire is a little bit different from the regular Card-Jitsu, so there are a few things that you should know before playing. If you’re new at this game and just started out, or even if you are already a Fire Ninja, this page is great for learning all about Card-Jitsu Fire. The first thing that you should know about Card-Jitsu Fire is that you must be a regular Card-Jitsu Ninja before you can play. Once you become a Card-Jitsu Ninja, you will have access to the Flying Flippers Emporium and will have access to Card-Jitsu Fire.
To enter the Card-Jitsu Fire Dojo, click on the Card-Jitsu Fire stone that is on the left side of the room in the Emporium. Once you click on the stone, a door will appear. Click on the entrance to the door.
Now that you have entered into the Fire Dojo, you can start playing Card-Jitsu Fire! To start off, go up to Sensei and start talking to him.
He will eventually give you a starter deck that will be added into your inventory. This starter deck will allow you to play with more cards without having to pay money for Card-Jitsu Cards. Alright, now that I have explained how to access Card-Jitsu Fire and where to start, I will now explain all of the details of how to play, win, and how to unlock more Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Codes. This page is divided up into different sections, so you can skip to a certain section if you would like.
How to Play Card-Jitsu Fire
1. When it’s your turn, click on one of the stones in the middle.
2. Then click on the element that you want to play.
3. Whichever element you choose, pick a card from your deck with the element you chose and play it.
It is recommended to choose the highest card of that element, because you are all competing against each other, and whoever has the highest card of the element wins that round.
How to Win Card-Jitsu Fire
Winning Card-Jitsu Fire is actually kind of basic. As you play Card-Jitsu Fire, you lose and gain energies (depending on if an enemy has a higher card than you). Here is a further explanation on energies and how they help you win in Card-Jitsu Fire.
- As in the picture above, I gained an energy because I had the highest number on my card. Your goal is to keep all of your energies and make all of your enemies go down to 0 energies. Once you or one of your enemies go down to 0 energies, the game is over.
As you see in the picture right above, I lost an energy because I had a card that was lower than both of my opponents. Because of this, I lost and energy and the opponent that won gained an energy. Now, here are some more tips on winning Card-Jitsu Fire.
- To win a Card-Jitsu Fire round, be sure to keep an eye on your cards. If you have a powerful card in your deck, pick the element that matches it when it’s your turn. Then choose the powerful card you have.
- Go to a low server when you want to play Card-Jitsu Fire. If you play with less players, it will make your chances of winning greater (This tip is good if you’re trying to earn your Card-Jitsu Fire suit).
- Unlock Card-Jitsu Fire codes to receive more cards. You can do this by purchasing a deck of Card-Jitsu Fire cards at your local toy store (Toys R Us, Walmart, Target, etc.)