Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2011
Here is our accurate Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2011 that will easily help you find Rockhopper and receive his autographed background. We have also developed many tips and cheats that will help you find him. If you are not sure if Rockhopper is online, check the Beach to see if the Migrator has made an arrival to the island. You can also check to see if he is on his way by checking the Lighthouse Beacon telescope.
You can also embed this tracker on to your own website by copy and pasting the code below:
Here are our accurate tips that I have put together for finding Rockhopper on Club Penguin:
- Check on the servers that are usually crowded or busy during the day.
- Rooms to check include the Pizza Parlor, Plaza, and the Beach.
- If you notice a large crowd of penguins in one of these rooms, see if he is in the room.
- If you think that you have found Rockhopper on Club Penguin, click on your buddy list icon. Then, check the users in the room and see if he is in the room!
- Rockhopper is a red penguin that stands out with his black pirate hat. He even owns a red puffle named Yarr!
- If you are using our tracker, remember to refresh the page to have it updated. Keep in mind that he is not always online.
- Once you have found him, remember to receive your free Rockhopper autographed background.
- Refresh the page by clicking on the tracker to make sure that the tracker is completely up-to-date.
- Have friends help out by using the Rockhopper Tracker so that you can find him quicker!
- Follow @Spq96cp on Twitter to see if Rockhopper’s location has been updated on my Twitter page.
Those are all of the Club Penguin Cheats for our Rockhopper Tracker 2011! I really hoped that all of this has helped you in some way in finding Rockhopper on Club Penguin. Please leave your feedback or any advice that you have for this page. We are always looking to improve it to help everybody!