Club Penguin Band Tracker 2011
Here is our accurate Club Penguin Band Tracker 2011 that will easily help you find the Penguin Band and receive their autographed background. We have also developed many tips and cheats that will help you find all of the members. If you are not sure if the Penguin Band is online, check the Beach to see if the Migrator has made an arrival to the island. You can also check to see if he is on his way by checking the Lighthouse Beacon telescope.
You can also embed this tracker on to your own website by copy and pasting the code below:
Here are our accurate tips that I have put together for finding the Penguin Band on Club Penguin:
- Check on the servers that are usually crowded or busy during the day.
- Rooms to check include Backstage, the Dock, and the Night Club.
- If you notice a large crowd of penguins in one of these rooms, see if a member is in the room.
- If you think that you have found a Penguin Band member on Club Penguin, click on your buddy list icon. Then, check the users in the room and see if on of them is in the room!
- Members of the Penguin Band are Stompin’ Bob, Petey K, G Billy, and Franky.
- If you are using our tracker, remember to refresh the page to have it updated. Keep in mind that they are not always online.
- Once you have found them, remember to receive your free Penguin Band autographed background.
- Refresh the page by clicking on the tracker to make sure that the tracker is completely up-to-date.
- Have friends help out by using the Penguin Band Tracker so that you can find him quicker!
- Follow @Spq96cp on Twitter to see if Penguin Band’s location has been updated on my Twitter page.
Those are all of the Club Penguin Cheats for our Penguin Band Tracker 2011! I really hoped that all of this has helped you in some way in finding the Penguin Band on Club Penguin. Please leave your feedback or any advice that you have for this page. We are always looking to improve it to help everybody!